The right of withdrawal for consumers
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. During this period, you can do that with the product that is reasonably necessary to assess the product. You may try the product as you would in a physical store. You can also remove the product from the packaging, unless the packaging contains a seal.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier has received the product.
If you have ordered several goods with different delivery times in one order, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you received the last product or part.
In the case of services, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the conclusion of the agreement.
To use your right of withdrawal we request you to use our digital service form.
If you make use of this option, we will e-mail you a receipt after receiving your service form.You must return the products within 14 days after sending the service form.
For all return shipments the following guidelines apply to the shipment:
• The product must be returned in the original undamaged packaging with an outer box.
• The product will not be returned if the product or the original packaging is damaged.
• The product must be fully surrendered with all accessories, cables, booklets, etc.
• Please do not apply stickers, tape or labels on the original packaging.
• Always send the products with sufficient postage to AKB Longs B.V ..
• Unstamped packages or cash on delivery packages are not accepted by us.
In the event of a cancellation, you will receive all payments, including delivery costs for the forwarding, as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after you have indicated that you wish to make use of the right of withdrawal.
You bear the costs for the return shipment. We estimate that these costs will be a maximum of € 15.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded for:
• Services whose implementation started with the consent of the consumer (for example, booking a trip, taking out a subscription, downloading an e-book, film, CD, etc.), such as assembly and installation.
• Products that have been made to your specification, such as a customized system.
• CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs or software whose seal is broken.
• Business agreements.
If you have any questions you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org